Time, budget, resources… we all face problems in business but what are the barriers to solving those problems?
Once you understand the barriers you can start to plan to make a change and find the solution.
As 2019 ends and 2020 is upon us, it’s time to look forward and face those problems.
We understand that not every business needs the same level of service from a creative agency, finding the right people to work with, who can constantly deliver results for you and your business isn’t easy.
How do you ensure that your business model continues to meet the needs of your customers?
The short answer there’s no magic wand, you must work at it and surround yourself with the right people, tools and services that are going to lead you to success.
We face the same challenges; winning and maintaining business, cash flow, staying ahead of the competition, all common ground.
This was our recent challenge…
We’re creative designers full of ideas and creative solutions so when people said “I had no idea you guys did that” or “wow I wasn’t expecting you to go into so much detail” we knew we had to make a few small changes to clarify the level of service we provide.
We looked at our plan and reflected on our approach:
- What could we do to build on the successes we’d had in 2019 and how could we project this to clients and prospects?
- What have we learnt from our fails? What changes do we need to implement?
- We took on board and listened to what people were telling us.
- We set goals; we want our clients to be successful and we want to provide the best creative solutions to help drive results.
- Set objectives; to project value and services levels we provide.
The biggest driver for change came from listening and taking on board what people were saying to us, feedback and testimonials;
- Detailed in our approach
“They listened to us, nailed the brief, provided a workable proposal and transparent budget, offered clarity and coordination between everyone involved, communicated well throughout and executed with skill.” – Hargreaves Soil and Drain
- Deliver the unexpected
“Really really like it, the website looks amazing, thank you so much, it’s exactly what I wanted, and I didn’t really know what I wanted!.” – OnPoint PowerPoint
- Flexible to the needs of clients and react quickly when needed without compromising on quality or service
“Five Talents brought creativity, colour and life to a campaign that had been a bit stale. Turnaround of the national press advertising was great and the ability to react to changes quickly was great.” – ParkDean Resorts
- Good Working Relationships, continue to support clients as their business evolves
“I‘ve been impressed with Five Talent’s work on both our new (ever evolving) Fibrelite website and our Google Ads, consistently delivering high-quality data-backed solutions and results. I’d also like to give kudos to the team, especially Giles who I’ve spent more time on the phone with than I’d care to admit, and who continues to find new ways to improve our digital presence and help us deliver on our marketing goals.” – Fibrelite
- Immersed in projects and businesses
“Ade and the team at Five Talents are not classed as an external agency, more an extension of the marketing team here at cottages.com.”– Cottages.com
- Quality, standout creative work
“The quality of design and how they produced our brand was a great process, they thoroughly understand our businesses and charity.” – Happy Days
- Get Results
“We have seen a significant increase in visitors seeking us out since the relaunched brand and new website.” – King’s Church Halifax
To summarise, the biggest barrier we faced was people not understanding the level of service we provide.
Here’s the changes we made and why;
- A new content rich website, we’ve drilled down into the detail
- Creative bundles suitable for any business and budget, not every business needs the same level of creative services
If your marketing or content isn’t hitting the mark and you’d like to talk through your plan give us a call!